743: Dr. Ramani | How to Protect Yourself from a Narcissist Part Two
Dr. Ramani Durvasula (@DoctorRamani) is a clinical psychologist, professor of psychology, media expert, and author. Her latest book is "Don't You Know Who I Am?": How to Stay Sane in an Era of Narcissism, Entitlement, and Incivility. [This is part two of a two-part episode. Make sure to listen to part one here!]
What We Discuss with Dr. Ramani Durvasula:
- We're all a little selfish sometimes. So how do you tell a genuine narcissist from someone who's just having a bad day?
- Is it just our collective imagination, or is true narcissism on the rise (or at least more visible)?
- Is someone necessarily born a narcissist, or can they "catch" it later in life?
- Can a narcissist be reformed?
- How can you protect yourself from a narcissist if just staying 500 feet away at all times isn't a viable option?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/743
Did you hear our conversation with basketball legend Shaq about everything from sports to politics to emotional management to flat earth theory? Catch up with episode 691: Shaquille O’Neal | Circling Back on Flat Earth Theory here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!