743. The Importance of Switching Up Your Energy to Reach Your Goals & Evolve to the Next Level
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Making yourself a priority
- Planning for interruptions and making yourself show up
- The importance of switching up your energy
- Opening your eyes to a big dream
- Text “DAILY” to 310-421-0416 to receive a daily money mantra for free
- Go to squeezemassage.com/happy to learn more about their franchise opportunities
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
This year, we built what we knew we were going to need as a couple. Both of us are diving into new businesses, and we knew that if we didn’t make ourselves a priority, we would end up on the backburner. So we set up a couples’ mastermind where we went on dream date trips and we started tracking what matters most to us. Those simple things have made such a difference in keeping our relationship on the forefront, and that most recent trip completely shifted our energy.
If you need to make sure you’re setting time to do the things that are most important to you, but don’t feel urgent, you need to take these two points to heart:
- Even if it’s not convenient, schedule time for the interruptions you know are good for you so that you show up.
- You have to regularly change up your energy or you are going to burn out.
As counterintuitive as it may seem, there are times when stepping away from your business or your work is the best thing you can do for your productivity and inspiration. You need to be changing up your energy to inspire you to do things at a new level. Switching things up doesn’t always feel good at first – in fact, it can feel very uncomfortable. But doing so opens up space for new opportunities.
Routines are powerful, but they can also get you stuck. You have to remind yourself why you are doing what you do, what you are working towards, and what levels there are ahead.