751: General Robert Spalding | China's Playbook for Global Domination
General Robert Spalding (@@robert_spalding) is a retired US Air Force brigadier general, the CEO of digital infrastructure company SEMPRE, and the author of Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elite Slept and War Without Rules: China's Playbook for Global Domination.
What We Discuss with General Robert Spalding:
- How a 1999 book by military strategists Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui called Unrestricted Warfare has become China's playbook for global domination against the Western world.
- Numerous ways the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) exploits Western weaknesses with this playbook's primary tenet: the best strategy for warfare is not to kill, but to control.
- Why the CCP isn't likely to crumble under the weight of its own debts as Soviet Russia did, and why a Chinese invasion of Taiwan stands a better chance of success than the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- How the CCP uses corporate espionage, global pandemics, and trade violations to pursue its goal of dominance.
- What can we, as individuals clued in to the tactics of this playbook, do to resist the influence of the CCP on the Western world?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/751
Miss our conversation with elite counterterrorism undercover agent Tamer Elnoury? Catch up with episode 572: Tamer Elnoury | Undercover with a Muslim FBI Agent here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!