753: A Clandestine Crossdresser's Conundrum | Feedback Friday
When you're a secret crossdresser who's had a secret affair with another married man whose untimely death left you grieving in secret, it's got you wondering if you should bury your secret things before you die and your wife discovers what you've been hiding from her for all these years? We'll try to find an answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/753
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Good news! Skeptical Sundays with David C. Smalley will be back in 2023!
- Should you bury evidence of your crossdressing life and an affair you had with a man before your wife discovers it upon your death?
- Your parents want to give you and your siblings an inheritance, but how do they compassionately explain excluding your brother who's living as a monk and would have to donate his share to the Church?
- You envy your siblings whose lives have worked out better than yours to the point where you don't feel empathy for them when they endure terrible things — like having their houses washed out to sea in a hurricane. How can you cultivate a better attitude toward them?
- You've been appointed as class prefect in your high school, but your less ambitious classmates have chosen to bully you instead of following your efforts at leadership. What can you do when your peers don't respect your authority and the administration refuses to help?
- Should you remain as a partner at the large law firm where you've been for the past six years when your higher-ups treat you like a doormat, or should you pursue getting a fresh start somewhere new?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Miss our two-parter with professional pickpocket <a href="https://www.jordanharbinger.com/bob-arno-schooled-by-the-professor-of-pickpocketry-part-one/"...