754. Harnessing & Developing Your Innate Intuition to Create Profound Change in Your Business with Laura Day
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Discovering extra-sensory abilities
- The difference between feeling and intuition
- Ways to engage intuition
- How everything starts with mindfulness
- The importance of having a goal
- Instagram: @lauradayintuit
- Read: Practical Intuition
- Read: The Circle
- Visit indeed.com/happy and get a $75 job credit.
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
We’ve all had experiences where we feel connected to things beyond ourselves. And if you’ve ever made a decision based on those feelings, chances are the results turned out well. Laura Day is an intuitive coach that helps people learn how to unpack those intuitions and understand them better so that they can harness them in their daily life. We discuss how to engage your intuition, how feelings can lead us down the wrong path, and using intuition to guide your actions.
- How do we tell the difference between feelings and intuition?
- How do you tap into your intuition?
- How do you do things that don’t feel good when you know they are good for you?
- Where should people get started?
New York Times bestselling author Laura Day has spent nearly four decades helping individuals, organizations, and companies harness and develop their innate intuitive abilities to create profound change. Newsweek magazine calls her “The $10,000-a-Month Psychic,” adding “When business people need a crystal ball, they turn to consultant Laura Day, the ‘intuitionist.’” The Independent dubbed her “The Psychic of Wall Street.” A-list Hollywood stars and Wall Street executives praise her ability to predict future events – including the 2008 recession – with astounding accuracy. As Brad Pitt has said, “I believe in the gut, and I believe in Laura Day.”
Laura’s work has helped demystify intuition and bring it into the mainstream. In her workshops and presentations, she demonstrates the practical, verifiable, and sometimes astonishing uses of intuition in the fields of business, science, medicine, and personal growth. Laura has trained thousands of people and companies to use their brains, perceptions, and “sixth sense” in effective ways to realize their goals. She is the author of six bestselling books: Practical Intuition, Practical Intuition in Love, Practical Intuition in Success, The Circle, Welcome to Your Crisis, and How to Rule the World from Your Couch.
Laura has been featured in publications that include Newsweek, New York magazine, The Independent, Bottom Line, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Stella, Forbes, and People.
She has appeared on numerous TV networks and programs, including CNN, Fox News, Good Morning America, The View, Extra, and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
For more information, please visit: www.practicalintuition.com.