761. The Basics of Investing: Why Women Make Better Investors Than Men with Kiana Danial
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Why women aren’t taught to invest
- The reason women are better at investing
- How to get started with investing
- Understanding cryptocurrency
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
Investing is one of the most powerful tools for building financial freedom and wealth, but it’s something not enough women are talking about. Kiana Danial is an investing expert. When she learned that she was a small minority being a woman interested in finances and investing, she dedicated her life to spreading education and awareness around the power of investing. This conversation is going to help you feel empowered and understand all of the different ways you can start investing and opening up new opportunities that you never knew existed.
- Where did your interest in investing come from?
- Why do you think there’s such a gender divide in the United States?
- What do you like to focus on helping people with?
- Where are some of the places women get stuck?
- Where should people start learning about investing?
- Why did you write about cryptocurrency and what should we know about it?
Kiana Danial, CEO of Invest Diva is an award-winning, internationally recognized, personal investing and wealth management expert. Having been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine, Forbes, TheStreet, Nasdaq, Fox Business, Yahoo! Finance, Cheddar, The Stacking Benjamins Podcast, and The HerMoney Podcast with Jean Chatzky, Kiana is a highly sought-after commentator, professional speaker, and executive coach who delivers inspirational workshops and seminars to corporations, universities, and entrepreneurial groups. Kiana has reported on the financial markets directly from the floor of NYSE and NASDAQ, and was named the Personal Investment Expert of the Year in 2018 and the Investment Coach of the Year in 2019 by the Investment Fund Awards. An accomplished author, Kiana's books include Invest Diva's Guide to Making Money in Forex (published by McGraw-Hill in 2003), Cryptocurrency Investing For Dummies (published by Wiley in 2019), and the co-authored Million Dollar Moms (which achieved #1 status on Amazon in eight different categories in 2020).
As the CEO of Invest Diva, Kiana's goal is to empower and educate women to take control of their financial future by investing in stocks and other online assets – even if they're super busy or not a math whiz! Kiana provides her Invest Diva students with daily personal finance and investing material via social media, financial education via her free MasterClass and her award-winning financial and investing PowerCourse, and coaching via her weekly P.I.G. (Personal Investing Group) LIVE classes. Kiana has grown a large social media following thanks to her fun, educational TikTok and YouTube videos on investing and personal finance, as well as her podcast The Invest Diva Movement, where she features timely financial advice and has interviewed financial educators and influencers like self-development coaches, Brian Tracy and Jack Canfield, and investors, Guy Spier, Anthony Scaramucci, Christina Qi, and Nancy Tengler.