767. The Three Phases to Building a Successful Personal Brand with Caloni Michelle
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- How to start a personal brand
- The journey from brand to product
- How to look legit
- Sticking to one thing
- Creating one pillar of content
- Systematizing your business
- Instagram: @calonimichelle
- Listen to Online Marketing Made Easy by Amy Porterfield to turn your business up to the next level!
- Upgrade your job post at indeed.com/happy and get a $75 credit
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
If you’re wanting to start or grow a business, working on your personal branding is always a great place to start. Caloni Michelle has an incredible ten-step blueprint to building a personal brand that is totally free! She’s so generous with her time and her knowledge – and that shows during this interview where she shares the three phases of building a personal brand.
- How did you start your personal brand?
- What’s the timeframe from starting a personal brand to being able to put a product out?
- What can you do to look more like an authority?
- How can people let go of perfectionism?
Caloni Michelle is the go-to personal branding expert. She’s the founder of Brandstrom – a personal branding agency – an international speaker, serial entrepreneur, philanthropist, event host, and an internationally recognized authority on personal branding.
She has worked extensively with experts from all around the world to build, grow, and scale their personal brands online. Caloni has built noteworthy brands for experts who make less than six figures and those making millions, who have been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., Entrepreneurs on Fire with JLD, Nasdaq, Dr. Phil, and many other outlets.
She’s on a mission to help 1,000,000 people build authority, increase revenue and impact millions by transforming their personal brands.