769. Shattering the Pink Ceiling and Focusing on Pleasure with Cindy Eckert
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- How we disregard women’s biology when it comes to sex drive
- How problems in the bedroom come up in other areas of life
- Valuing execution over ideas
- Being resourceful and figuring things out
- Changing confidence to competence
- Building relationships intentionally
- Instagram: @cindypinkceo
- Get three months free when you run your first payroll at gusto.com/lori
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
Cindy Eckert is going to make you rich. She’s sold two businesses for more than $1.5 billion, so she knows a thing or two about building things from the ground up and making money in the process. Now, with her work in The Pinkubator, she helps women break barriers by investing in women founders to level the playing field and shatter the glass ceiling for good. We cover everything from building a billion dollar business to women’s sexual health (and everything in between). You’re going to want to hear this conversation.
- How did your entrepreneurial journey get started?
- How did you get interested in women’s pleasure?
- What were the belief systems you had to break and unlearn to become the woman you are today?
- What are some of the bad habits you’ve had to break along the way?
- What skills do women need to build to be successful in business?
A self-made serial entrepreneur and vocal advocate for women, Cindy defies convention in her industry, in her companies, in her outcomes. Her work today, in The Pinkubator, continues to break barriers by investing in and mentoring other women to get to her same outcomes. She’s on a mission to make women really rich. You cannot miss Cindy. Everything she touches turns to PINK!
Over a distinguished 25-year career in healthcare, in only the last ten years, she has built and sold two businesses for more than $1.5B. First Slate Pharmaceuticals (which redefined long acting testosterone treatment for men), then Sprout Pharmaceuticals (which broke through with the first ever FDA-approved drug for low sexual desire in women – dubbed “female Viagra” by the media). After selling the company for $1 billion in 2015, she successfully fought to get the drug back and launch it on her own terms.
Cindy has made waves and her own success, creating mission driven companies that deliver big. Her results have become widely covered business success stories featured in major media outlets. She is most proud of helping others take command of their lives. The profoundly positive impact those companies have made for people is what keeps her coming back for more.