775. Declutter Like a Mother: Simplify Your Business & Your Life with Organization Expert, Allie Casazza
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Realizing that you’re creating your unhappiness
- How your environment reflects your values
- Recognizing your sabotaging beliefs
- What to do when old beliefs come up
- Appreciating uncomfortable emotions
- Starting with your environment
- Instagram: @allie_thatsme
- Read: Declutter Like a Mother
- Get 3 months of payroll free at gusto.com/lori
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
Allie Casazza is my new best friend. She’s pushing back against mom culture that puts parents last and expects them to take no time for themself. It’s what we’re all taught about motherhood, but it is FALSE! She shows how women can take control of their lives, simplify everything, and stop being a hot mess! Her approach to creating an abundant life has helped so many women – and it can transform yours too.
- What do you do and where did it come from?
- Is there a place in your home that used to always suck the energy out of you?
- What are three beliefs you’ve had to let go of or unlearn to become who you are today? And what did you do to get there?
- How do you decipher between thoughts based on fear or truth?
- What are some emotions you’re sitting in right now that you wish weren’t there but you have to try and appreciate them?
Allie Casazza is on a mission to eradicate the “hot mess mom” stereotype by empowering other women. She has built a massive audience and a multimillion-dollar online business based on her proven, family-oriented approach to minimalism. She is also the host of The Purpose Show (a chart-topping podcast), and the creator of multiple online programs and courses that garner tens of thousands of registrations each time they run. Her platforms continue to grow every day as more women discover her life-changing approach to creating an abundant life. She lives in Southern California with her husband, Brian, where they homeschool their four young children.