79: The importance of pre-verbal skills in language and communication
On this episode I welcome Melissa Minney, speech language pathologist, mother and on Instagram as @raisinglittletalkers.
We discuss the following and so much more!
- What pre-verbal skills are and why they are important
- How early we can see these skills
- How parents can work to develop these skills
- Potential pre-verbal development concerns
- How to connect gestures with teaching language
- So much more!
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store