793. Turning Joy and Belief into a Business Plan with Jewelry Designer Lia Key
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Choosing to be a leader
- Finding your roots
- Defining your impact
- Changing the atmosphere with your presence
- How to cultivate perseverance
- Acknowledging the miracles of life
- Instagram: @liavalenciakey | @valenciakeydesign
- Lia Key is gifting all Earn Your Happy listeners 25% off Valencia Key jewelry and free access to Valencia Key's Five Strategies to Handling Fear on Your Joy Journey to Success. Sign up at this link to receive access to these gifts: valenciakey.com/lori-harder
- Get three months of free payroll when you visit gusto.com/lori
- Visit issuu.com/podcast and use promo code “LORI” for 50% off a premium account
- Visit litepink.com and sign up for the email newsletter for free shopping guides, discounts, and more!
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
I’m so excited for the opportunity to interview Lia Valencia Key. She’s the incredible founder of Valencia Key Jewelry. Her brand just radiates sunshine and happiness. We talk all about her jewelry line and how she created this business and turned it into the massive success it is today.
- How did you create such an impactful and profound brand?
- Do you consider yourself a creator or an integrator?
- How did you create a business plan and launch your brand?
- How do you bring miracles into your life?
“Never leave the house without wearing your sparkling earrings – they will serve as reminders of the light within.” Those are words Lia Valencia Key’s mother would always say to her. Lia lost her mother at an early age but those beautiful words never left Lia’s heart.
Raised in very humble beginnings in a super-impoverished neighborhood of Philadelphia, Lia Valencia Key lived in a homeless shelter with her mother, sister, and brother. Even in such dark times her mom told her, "Your predicament does not determine your destiny." She encouraged Lia to never leave the house without wearing her sparkling earrings because they would serve as reminders of the light within.
Lia went on to rise above her challenges by radiating light, obtaining a bachelor's degree in Business, master's degree in Education, a cosmetology instructor's license, becoming a global hair & makeup artist, receiving a United States patent, and then moving onward to create Valencia Key Jewelry: wearable joy that symbolizes that all things are possible. If you can believe it, you can achieve it! Each piece was created to inspire and unlock the bravery and light within.
Lia's Valencia Key Jewelry launched on QVC, one of the largest television shopping networks in the world. With the power of believing, Lia went from homelessness to inspiring through jewelry in over 100 million homes. And big dreams continue to come true. Valencia Key Jewelry was recently featured in Oprah Magazine’s 2020 Favorite Things issue, Jamie Kern Lima (founder of IT Cosmetics) brought Lia to appear on The Mel Robbins Show and speak on the stage with Brendon Burchard, Ed Mylett, Dean Graziosi, Tony Robbins, and Lia spoke to over 216k attendees at Jamie Kern Lima’s Becoming Unstoppable Believe It book launch.
Lia reaches back to where she comes from, donating and educating women in homeless shelters about the Keys to Light, and how to rise up out of rough environments. Lia is a living example that all things are possible by rooting yourself in the power of choosing joy and radiating light.