795: HELP: The Most Important Thing to Ask for and Why
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Why it’s not selfless to do things alone
- The power of sharing your vision with others
- The importance of having a team in entrepreneurship
- Advertise a job post on indeed.com/happy and get a $75 credit.
- Visit litepink.com and sign up for the email newsletter for exclusive events, discounts, and information!
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
It took me years to learn that doing everything alone was not a badge of honor, but a shortcut to burnout. We're not supposed to take on everything ourselves, and hoarding responsibilities not only dims your light, but stops others from living their purpose.
Take this solo episode as your permission slip to lean into your community and delegate those pending items on your to-do list. Imagine if you had more time to create what you were called to do? Now let's make that happen!