798. How to Fill the Space Between You and Your Goals with Faith and Refinement
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- The gap between who you are and who you’re meant to be
- Having faith when things are hard
- How life happens in the middle
- Making things good in the moment
- Start your 100 day trial of Away and shop their lineup of travel essentials, visit awaytravel.com/lori
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
Things in life don’t always happen on the timeline we’ve envisioned. In fact, they rarely ever do. Sometimes the space between where we are and where we want to be can feel daunting. We may end up filling that space with despair, but if you can stick with your dreams, your goals, and your hopes, they will thrive. It’s in the moments where things are hardest and you feel like throwing in the towel that you will gain the clarity you need to move forward. That gap – that space between who you are and who you are meant to be – needs to be filled with faith.