#8: Jimmy Daly from Superpath & Animalz: How Content Drives Revenue
Jimmy Daly is the founder and CEO of SuperPath, a career hub, and community created specifically for content marketers. Formerly he was VP of growth at the content marketing agency, Animalz.
Since starting SuperPath, Jimmy has had to wear lots of hats, but he’s still all about content. During our conversation, we talked about his transition from content and growth manager to founding his own business and what he’s learned along the way.
- The #1 Meta skill for Marketers
- Experimenting with User Generated Content
- Using Customer Research to Identify What Content to Produce
- Creating Content Based on the User Journey
- Creation vs. Distribution of Content
- Identifying Holes in your Skillset
- What Jimmy has Learned Throughout his Career
- Sharing Your Mistakes