#8: Mindfulness in Action, Writing for the Greater Good, ft. Claire Culliford
Mindfulness in Action: How does the spark of inspiration translate into a life and business in service of the greater good?
How do follow your calling and build a life around it? And why should you?
- Whether you’re a translator working for non-profits and companies that do good in the world.
- Whether you’re coaching female entrepreneurs, advocating equality.
- Whether your product or service supports green living - or you write books that educate, empower, or enlighten.
This is your life. Here’s to you living it with purpose, kindness, and grace.
One who went ahead and is doing just that is Claire Culliford.
Questions we want to answer for you today:
- How do you implement mindfulness into your business?
- How does it feel when the puzzle pieces fall into place and your path unfolds?
- What would Claire tell her younger self about the journey between inspiration, implementation, and beyond?
Claire's children’s book series written to support the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals helps inspire young humans around the globe to solve real-world environmental and social issues creatively.
Let's be podcast buddies!
If this episode was helpful for you, please subscribe and review and share this podcast with someone who might need it.
May the space between where you are now and where you want to be enlighten you.