#8 - Top Tips from Endos for T2Ds
TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR DIABETES – THE PODCAST! ...With Expert Endocrinologists Living with T1D, Drs. Steven V. Edelman & Jeremy Pettus
Top Tips from Endos for T2Ds – Featuring Tricia Santos, MD, and Schafer Boeder, MD
Questions We’ll Cover in This Episode:
• What are things we’re always telling our patients with T2D?
• What are our recommendations for weight management?
• What are our recommendations for medications?
• What are our recommendations for technology/devices?
• What are our tips for avoiding diabetes burnout?
GLP1 Receptor Agonists: Trulicity, Ozempic
SGLT2 Inhibitors: Jardiance Farxiga
Free Dexcom CGM Trial: https://www.dexcom.com/en-CA/hello-dexcom-join-trial
Free Abbott FreeStyle Libre CGM Trial: https://www.freestyle.abbott/us-en/myfreestyle.html
TCOYD Type 2 Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/380141556250464
Dr. Bill Polonsky and Behavioral Diabetes Institute: https://behavioraldiabetes.org/
**Tune in for 2 new episodes each month! Like what you hear and want to help us grow? Please rate and review this podcast so we can reach more people living with diabetes!**
★ Support this podcast ★