80: Embracing God's Power During A Crisis: A Chat with Cecil Taylor
Navigating life's crises can feel overwhelming, but what if there was a way to face these challenges with renewed faith and mental resilience? In our recent episode of Hanging Out with Jesus Podcast, I had the pleasure of chatting with Cecil Taylor, author of The Next Thing and Live Like Your Loved, who shared his personal insights on maintaining mental health and relying on faith during tough times.
Cecil and I dove into the different types of crises we may face, such as health, financial, and relationship issues, and explored how God's power can work through these situations to bring about positive outcomes. We also discussed the importance of renewing our minds in Christ, and Cecil shared his principles of trust, simplification, rest, and grieving as essential tools for navigating life's storms. His wisdom and guidance offer a beacon of hope for those who may be struggling.
Don't miss this powerful conversation as we uncover the role of faith in overcoming life's challenges and maintaining mental health in a collapsing culture. Be sure to subscribe to Hanging Out with Jesus Podcast for more inspiring discussions and valuable resources to support your spiritual journey.
Resources Mentioned on the Episode and suggested reading & social media handles:
· Cecil Taylor Ministries – www.ceciltaylorministries.com
· The Next Thing book by Cecil Taylor
· Live Like You Are Loved book by Cecil Taylor
Calls to Action:
· Sign up for The Me Project Academy Newsletter for resources on developing disciplines to help you grow in Christ, prayer and new releases of the podcast.
· Website: www.hangingoutwithjesuspodcast.com
· @hangingoutwithjesuspodcast (Instagram)
· @themeprojectacademy (Pinterest)
· firstname.lastname@example.org (for comments)
Thanks for listening. I pray this episode was a blessing to you. Leave a comment or rate this episode . Check us out on Instagram and Pinterest.