809. Product-Based Vs. Personal Brand: The Importance Of Organic Content, How To Identify The Gap In Your Industry, And How To Make Your Personal Brand Sellable With Tiffany Carter of ProjectME
Tiffany is a top business strategy specialist and coach, responsible for generating more than one hundred and twenty million dollars in sales transactions. We are saying things in this episode that might be hard to hear, but they will certainly help you determine if you’re ready to stick it out in your business or not. We’re talking all about the differences between a personal brand and a product-based business, how to bring both to market and make them sellable and pivoting when the time is right. Tiffany currently runs two businesses––one that scales multi-billion companies like Proctor & Gamble, Kraft Foods, and Nabisco––and another that is her passion project, ProjectME with Tiffany Carter, to help small business owners make money online using the strategies and techniques that are typically only accessible by big businesses.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- How to conduct market research that’s free
- The importance of packaging for products
- Trading time for money and how this is incorporated into personal brands and product-based businesses
- Why you should always be creating free, organic content
- Filling a gap in your industry and how to find it
- To get you started on your journey to leading your Most Exceptional life, Tiffany created a free ProjectME Pocket Guide: 5 Steps to Creating Financial Freedom, available on her website at www.projectmewithtiffany.com
- ENTER TO WIN OUR $2,800 HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES!
- Thanks Territory Foods. To save $75 across your first three orders, plus free shipping, go to territoryfoods.com and use the promo code LORI75.
- Thanks to Away for supporting Earn Your Happy. Go to awaytravel.com/lori to start your 100-day trial and shop the entire Away lineup of travel essentials.
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
CONNECT WITH TIFFANY
ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter
Podcast: ProjectME with Tiffany Carter
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Tiffany Carter takes the mystery out of making BIG money while doing something you love. She uses a magnetic combination of her clear-cut communication style that she developed as a TV news broadcaster for NBC and CBS, her business savvy as a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, and her intuitive ability to identify money blocks, to release what is preventing you from reaching your financial and lifestyle goals.
She’s a top business strategy specialist and coach, responsible for generating more than one hundred and twenty million dollars in sales transactions. Tiffany is most well known for helping big brands and small business owners generate consistent clients and cash online, using her Emotional Based Sales Techniques™.
Tiffany currently runs two seven-figure businesses: one that focuses on scaling multi-billion dollar brands such as Proctor & Gamble, Kraft Foods, and Nabisco. Her passion business and podcast, ProjectME with Tiffany Carter, was started four years ago, to help small business owners make money online using the strategies and techniques that are typically only accessible by big businesses.
Tiffany is a passionate advocate for sex trafficked women and children. She lives in Los Angeles with her fiancé and two rescue dogs, Sir Chubbs and Loke.