81 | How to Navigate Online Dating Without Compromising Yourself with Damona Hoffman
Today, we’re talking to Damona Hoffman, dating coach and media personality. In this episode, we are talking all about enjoying and taking ownership of your dating experience particularly during a pandemic when the dating landscape feels more challenging than ever.
Damona is known for her work on two A+E Networks' TV series: #BlackLove and A Question of Love. She’s a regular contributor to The LA Times, The Washington Post, NPR, CNN Headline News (HLN), BET.com, and more. Damona also hosts and produces the weekly podcast, Dates & Mates with Damona Hoffman.
Over the years, Damona has dedicated her time to teaching people how to celebrate their unique experiences and individuality, and learn to love as you are without conforming to find love. It all started when Damona had to learn how to navigate the complex world of online dating to find love, happiness, and her soul mate.
Damona is energetic, informative, and passionate and we’re so grateful for the opportunity to share her story and mission.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How to successfully use dating apps to find a partner.
- Ways to effectively use your online profile to attract your ideal partner.
- The three C’s of dating online.
- Navigating interracial relationships when racial tensions are high.
- Opening ourselves up to attract a partner outside of the restrictive guidelines we have set for our future partner.
- Follow Damona on Instagram @damonahoffman
- Follow Damona on Twitter @damonahoffman
- Listen to Damona’s podcast, Dates and Mates
- Check out Damona’s website
- Foria has a special offer for sex and wellness essentials for Balanced Black Girl listeners. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/bbg.
Unlock more content in Guided, the Balanced Black Girl online membership community. Go to https://community.balancedblackgirl.com to join us.
PS: If you really want to take your self-care to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide. This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands