81. Brené Brown Says Vulnerability Is A Strength. Why Being Vulnerable Is A Butterfly Effect, Unlocking New Growth & Empowering You To Transform Into The Best Version Of Yourself!
Vulnerability is a strength, not a weakness, according to Brené Brown. I had recently heard her speak so eloquently on the subject. I instantly saw the connection and parallels we as business owners, operators, and creators face as we navigate the pursuit of success with the daily grind. We don't update our tools, resources, and processes to where we are now enough. We operate our business, we perform our jobs, and we build as if it's just us in the room. When we need to understand the only way to scale is through expansion, delegation, and patience. This episode is all about challenging you to be vulnerable about who you are, where you are, who you want to be, where you want to be, and what you need to become, build, and remove to get there.
Beyond The Episode Gems:
Ready to delegate to accelerate? Get top fractional admin talent without breaking the bank using Virtual Gurus!
Buy my book Strategize Up to maximize the growth and profitability of your business.
Grow Your Business Faster Using HubSpot's CRM Platform
Click Here For Free HubSpot Marketing Tools
See all of the podcasts on the HubSpot Podcast Network
Get Two Free Months of Agorapulse on me: Social.Agorapulse.com/FindTroy
Read my article on HubSpot's Marketing Blog : 3 Reasons So Many Business Strategies Fail (And How To Succeed)
Support The Podcast & Connect With Troy:
• Rate & Review iDigress: iDigress.fm/Reviews
• Get Strategy Solutions & Services: FindTroy.com
• Buy Troy's Book, Strategize Up: FindTroy.com/Strategize-Up
• Follow Troy on Twitter: Twitter.com/FindTroy