816. 3 Ways To Take The Stress Out Of The Holidays
Is it really the most wonderful time of the year? For so many of us, the holidays can be extremely stressful and actually take away from the spirit of gratitude and connecting with loved ones. That’s why about six years ago, we decided to create new traditions that actually get us excited about spending time with family without sacrificing what makes us feel good mentally, spiritually, and physically. We share our top tips and ideas for how to reimagine the holiday season and some things that we like to do with our family to celebrate.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- What would it look like if we really enjoyed the holidays how we wanted to?
- What would happen if you exchange the time and the money for experience over gifts?
- How can you create at least one new tradition around connecting?
- Our Christmas plans
- Listen to Don't Keep Your Day Job, a podcast hosted by Cathy Heller. If you want to quit your job and get paid to follow your passion, this is the podcast for you!
- Visit cathyheller.com/lori to listen to my episode on Don’t Keep Your Day Job, plus a free workshop on how to find your dream path from Cathy.
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
- ENTER TO WIN OUR $2,800 HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES!
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
Listen to Girlfriends & Business
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show