82 | Genuine Self-Love, Authentic Sisterhood, and Healing from Toxic Relationships with Laticia Rolle
Our guest today is Laticia Rolle -- entrepreneur, community builder, podcaster, sister, and so much more. Laticia was one of the first people I met after moving to LA, and every time we speak I’m blown away by her warm authenticity.
Laticia is the creator of Girl, We Got This, a podcast and platform dedicated to sharing the raw, authentic stories of women from all walks of life. She is also the Founder of Tress, the hat that fits and protects our natural curls.
Her story is beautiful and empowering. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to share Laticia’s story and journey because it resonated with me so deeply, and I hope it resonates with you as well.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Adapting to new environments while still honoring yourself
- Defining your self-worth and feeling accepted after heartbreak
- How Laticia’s journey with self-love evolved over time
- Why Laticia seeks support through therapy and how it has helped her come into herself
- Building a supportive community that truly empowers women
- Navigating the ups and downs and challenges of life
- Listen to Laticia’s podcast Girl, We Got This
- Follow Laticia on Instagram @laticia.rolle and @girlwegotthis.co
- Check out Tress for curl-friendly hats and hair necessities
Foria has a special offer for sex and wellness essentials for Balanced Black Girl listeners. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/bbg.
Join our membership community Guided for live Q&A with podcast guests, bonus content, monthly book club, and support on your wellness journey. Go to https://community.balancedblackgirl.com to join us.
PS: If you really want to take your self-care to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide. This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands