820. Accepting Uncertainty And How To Process It
Accept the burden of processing uncertainty. I read this quote from The Messy Middle recently and realized that this is what 2021 was all about for me. We need contrast in order to experience the great blessings that our higher power has in store for us. Today, I’m talking about how to tap into yourself and process the trials and tribulations of life. I also share how to proactively work through uncertainty and create support systems that help lift you up and realize your blessings.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- Recognizing where you’re blocking your blessings
- Why it’s worth it to stick through the uncertain times
- How to build your support network
- Appreciating California more after growing up in Upper Michigan
- ENTER TO WIN OUR $2,800 HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES!
- Thanks Butcher Box. New members can receive one free pack of bacon in every box, plus $20 off each box for the first 5 months of your membership by going to butcherbox.com/lori.
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
Listen to Girlfriends & Business