828. The 40/70 Decision Making Rule
When we’re indecisive and sit on the fence, we basically have a fence post up our behind, which is more uncomfortable than actually making a decision. On today’s episode, I’m talking about the 40/70 decision making rule from Kim Perell’s book Jump. The idea is that you need no less than 40% and no more than 70% of the available information to make a good choice. Challenges are going to come up no matter what, so ask yourself if you have between 40% and 60% of the data to take the leap. I bet you do!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- Making tough decisions in uncomfortable situations
- The philosophy behind the 40/70 decision making rule
- Not letting the fear of challenges paralyze your pursuit of your dreams
- How the problems that I’ve been facing while launching Lite Pink have made the the woman I am today
- Thanks to Fabulous for supporting Earn Your Happy. To get 25% off Fabulous Premium, go to thefab.co/lori.
- Check out Jump by Kim Perell!
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
Listen to Girlfriends & Business