829. The Power of Public Relations With Jen Gottlieb, Co-Founder Of Superconnector Media
Let’s face it: social media ads aren’t nearly as effective as they used to be. Chris and I have been thinking about how we can take our brands to the next level this year by taking the next step with PR, or public relations. In today’s today’s episode, Chris and I sit down with PR expert Jen Gottlieb to discuss her modern, authentic approach to getting her clients on mainstream media platforms.
Jen shares the methodology behind her ‘Be on TV’ Bootcamp and inspiring success stories of people who have gone through the program. We also talk about building confidence and establishing yourself as an expert. Tune in to learn about how you can get started on your PR journey without spending thousands of dollars!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- Why having your name in mainstream media is essential for your credibility
- Taking the intimidation out of PR
- What kind of budget you should set aside for PR
- How to create genuine, powerful connections
- Why you should avoid ‘pay-to-play’ PR opportunities
- Tools for overcoming imposter syndrome in order to get your story out there in a big way
- Details about Jen’s ‘Be on TV’ Bootcamp
- Join the 5-day ‘Be on TV’ Bootcamp at beontvbootcamp.com/harder!
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 for updates and a chance to be featured on the show!
CONNECT WITH JEN
CONNECT WITH LORI
Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
Listen to Girlfriends & Business
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Listen to The Chris Harder Show
After a 14-season run as a co-host on VH1 and a starring role in a Broadway national tour, Jen Gottlieb co-founded Super Connector Media, a full-service PR agency which was recently awarded “Best New Agency” in the 2019 Bulldog Awards. Jen is also the co-creator of the famous Be on TV Bootcamp which teaches business owners and experts everything they need to know to get on TV in 5 days. Jen’s ultimate passion is helping experts and entrepreneurs gain the confidence and knowledge to get into the mainstream media, or on the stage of that major event -- giving them the authority and social proof to place them at the top of other industries. Jen has been featured in Business Insider, Shape, Women’s Health, Well + Good, CBS, Good Morning America, PBS and in Goop as one of the top 11 professionals helping people find satisfying, successful careers.