83: How 30 days of gratitude can change your life
Many people choose the month of November to reflect on all that they are thankful for, but practicing gratitude doesn’t have to be limited to one month per year.
In this episode, you’ll hear how evidence shows that a regular gratitude practice has an impact on your brain, health, and well-being. And make sure to listen until the end to hear easy ways to develop a daily gratitude practice.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in...
- What happened when I decided to focus on gratitude every day for 30 days [2:12 ]
- What studies on gratitude reveal [3:25 ]
- Joining me for 30 days of intentional gratitude [7:35 ]
Resources & People Mentioned
- Amen Clinics article - 7 Ways to Remain Grateful All Year Long
- Episode 65 - Self Love Guided Meditation
- 30 Days of Gratitude Printable
Subscribe to The Balanced Life