86: Baby Yoda Needs To Fly
After a brief recap of our live show with Aimee Mann, Baby Yoda fever sweeps Night Call nation when we plead with Disney to release The Ewok Adventure so we can pod about it. Werner Herzog falls for the wrinkly baby puppet and the superhero movie wars come to an end. The Cybertruck is a garbage truck, except garbage trucks actually work. And Warren Beatty’s REDS divides Tess, Molly and Emily into factions, but can they find common ground in Maureen Stapleton’s portrayal of Emma Goldman? Find out on Night Call!
- Baby Yoda
- Star Wars Holiday Special
- Star Wars bar
- Tesla Cybertruck unveiling
- Max Read's tweet
- Cait Raft on the cybertruck
- The Creation of Beachwood Canyon's Theosophist "Dreamland"
- Inside the meditation building converted to a studio apt
- Night Call Patreon
- Night Call socials: Twitter @nightcallpod // Facebook @nightcallpodcast// Instagram @nightcallpodcast
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers