87 | How to Have Laser Focus and Cultivate Ancestral Healing with Juliet C. Obodo
Our thoughts are powerful. The way we think about ourselves, consciously and subconsciously, controls every aspect of our lives. How are you speaking to yourself? Are you holding on to childhood trauma and emotions that have led you down a path to burnout, living up to other people's expectations, and unhappiness?
In this episode, Les is diving deep into mental health, your subconscious, and how to heal ancestral trauma using hypnotherapy with Master Hypnotherapist & NLP Master Practitioner Juliet Obodo.
To Juliet, hypnosis is the key to unlocking your potential through mental alignment & inner child healing. Her work with FWRD Institute offers Collection Brain Trainings, Kindred Leadership Programs, & Conscious Culture Trainings.
Juliet is a Master Hypnotherapist & NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer with a mission to help treat, heal, and transform racism as well as facilitate individual and corporate transformations through brain training. After graduating with a B.A. in Psychology she went into tech sales instead of medical school for Psychiatry. After 10 years in corporate, she left to run her own design agency & a business funding startup.
However, running two 6-figure businesses led to severe burnout. During her search for a cure, she re-discovered NLP & Hypnosis. She began to coach other stressed-out business owners but wanted to make more impactful transformations which led to her certification as a Master Hypnotherapist & NLP Practitioner and studying for her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with a focus on Ancestral Trauma.
If you’re struggling with holding onto childhood trauma, unworthiness, or you’re ready to reframe the way you’re thinking about your life, hit play now!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why we need to have healthy coping skills
- Using hypnosis to release the emotional blocks and limitations we put on ourselves
- Ways to retrain our brains and the way we think
- The power of our thoughts and manifestation
- How to reprogram your subconscious mind using NLP
- How ancestral trauma affects the way we live our lives
- Follow Juliet on Instagram @julietcobodo
- Connect with Juliet on Twitter @julietcobodo
- Check out Juliet’s website to learn about her work: www.fwrdinstitute.com
- Skillshare | Get a free trial of Skillshare Premium by going to skillshare.com/balanced
- Vega | Check out Vega’s full line of plant-based nutrition at myvega.com/balanced
PS: If you really want to take your self-care to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide. This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy