88: “The 2020 Holiday Special”
On this special episode of the show, John wraps up the 2020 season by revisiting some of the key themes and topics that were discussed on the show during the year.
- Bitrise: Fast, stable and highly customizable continuous integration. Automatically build, test and distribute your app on every single commit that you make. Get started for free at bitrise.io/swift.
- NordVPN: Make your Internet connection private and secure, no matter which network that you’re on, and unlock your video streaming services. Get a massive 68% discount on their two-year plan, and extra free months, at nordvpn.com/sundell.
- “Swift Playgrounds” with Holly Borla and Grace Kendall
- “Key paths, functions and closures” with Vincent Pradeilles
- “A huge year for SwiftUI” with Josh Shaffer and Eliza Block
- “What’s new in Swift 5.3” with JP Simard
- “All about UICollectionView” with Ben Scheirman
- “Many layers of SwiftUI” with Tobias Due Munk
- “Adventure into widgets” with Simon Støvring
- “Polymorphic interfaces” with Dave Abrahams
- “Tools are just apps” with Gui Rambo
- “MVPs and prototypes” with Leah Culver
- “Adopting new system features” with Jordan Morgan
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store