#9: Prashant Mohan, CMO at Sharesight: The Art and Science Behind B2B Marketing
Prashant Mohan began his career as a software engineer before making a move into marketing.
He's now CMO at Sharesight (an online portfolio tracking software), but it hasn't always been easy for him; he had to leave his comfort zone of data and work hard to build his creative side, something that didn't come naturally.
Prashant came to believe that marketing is a blend of art and science, and throughout our enlightening conversation, Prashant talks about where he sees marketers' roles within a B2B setting and how we can become agents of change within our organizations.
- Dealing with Constraints and Challenges
- Simplifying Messages and Determining Value Propositions
- The Marketer’s Role in a B2B Setting
- Arming a Creative Person with the Right Tools
- Brands Are Not the Hero of the Story
- Becoming a Marketing Agent of Change
- Meta Skills of the Modern Marketer
- What Non-Technical Marketers Should Know
- Allowing Employees the Space and Time to Create