9 of Swords & Anxiety (Mariah Oller - Tarot Reader)
CW: domestic violence, sexual abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse, spiritual abuse, suicidality, postpartum depression
Mariah Oller is a Cell Biologist turned Oracle that commonly answers questions regarding people’s life, love, and business ventures. She is the founder of Harvest and Moon and recently published her first Tarot Deck, The Tarot of Life.
Mariah joins me in deep vulnerability by soulfully sharing her story. We dive into her history of trauma and attachment wounds and there is so much to be learned about anger & forgiveness, birth order and parentification, religious deconstruction, perfectionism, avoidance, resiliency, and healing in this episode.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What Tarot reading is (spicy psychology?!)
- How Mariah got into Tarot reading.
- Mariah’s trauma & crippling anxiety and how she dealt with it.
- How Mariah parents her girls very intentionally based on how she was (not) parented.
- How Mariah found safety and continues to give herself permission to rest for the first time in her life.
- Some deep, deep truths and tenderness about motherhood.
… and so much more!
Website: Sun Counseling and Wellness
Domestic Violence Hotline: 800.799.SAFE (7233)