98: “An entire spectrum of apps”, with special guest Sean Allen
Sean Allen returns to the show to talk about using the MVVM design pattern within SwiftUI-based apps, building a course around MapKit and CloudKit, how to approach all of the new material that WWDC has to offer, and what goes into making a really great developer portfolio.
- NordVPN: Make your Internet connection private and secure, no matter which network that you’re on, and unlock your video streaming services. Get a massive discount on their two-year plan, and an extra free month, at nordvpn.com/sundell.
- MacStadium: The leading provider of cloud solutions built on real Mac hardware. Get started at macstadium.com/sundell.
- Sean on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Sean’s new course: Dub Dub Grub
- Sean’s YouTube channel
- Sean’s MVVM video
- Different flavors of view models in Swift
- The SwiftUI environment API
- Stack Overflow answer about SwiftUI and view models
- The factory pattern
- The recent episode with David Smith
- WWDC by Sundell & Friends
- Sean’s most recent portfolio review video
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk