99: Improve Your Agile Hiring Practices
[featured-image single_newwindow=”false”]Zach Bonaker[/featured-image]
Zach is a self-described “benevolent trouble-maker” and seeks to foster servant leadership that cultivates growth, learning, and discovery. He is a systems thinker who shares his thoughts on his blog – Agile Out Loud. Zach is great at pushing agile thinking forward and has authored many popular posts on next generation agile theories and practices.
Amitai is a software development coach, speaker, legacy code wrestler, non-award-winning musician, award winning bad poet, and the creator of the Agile in 3 Minutes podcast. He blogs at schmonz.com and is a frequent guest on Agile for Humans. Amitai has published many of his agile observations and musings in his new book – Agile in 3 Minutes on Lean Pub.
Ryan Ripley is teaming up with Professional Scrum Trainer, Todd Miller to teach the PSM-II this year. Whether you are a CSM or a PSM-I, this Advanced Scrum Master Course is the next step on the Scrum master journey, created and present by trainers from scrum.org – The Home of Scrum.
- Indianapolis, IN on October 3-4
- Denver, CO on October 17-18
- Johannesburg, South Africa on November 15-16
- Washington D.C. on December 6-7
- Tampa, FL on December 11-12
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Combining the thinking and doing of agile
- It’s the age of the knowledge worker…what now?
- The importance of meeting people where they are at and helping them move forward
Links from the show:
- Business Agility 2019 – https://businessagility.institute/attend/business-agility-conference-13-14-march-2019-new-york-city/
How to Support the Show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute that were discussed during this episode:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the word out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Techwell events – use the code AGILEDEV when you sign up for Agile Dev East in Orlando, FL November 5th – 10th.
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
Agile + DevOps East brings together practitioners seeking to accelerate the delivery of reliable, secure software applications. Learn from industry experts how your organization can leverage agile and DevOps concepts to improve deployment frequency and time to market, reduce lead time, and more successfully deliver stable new features. Choose from over 100 learning and networking opportunities this November 4–9 in Orlando, FL to improve your agile skills in hot areas such as agile and lean development, scaled agile development, leadership, digital transformation, and more.
Agile for Humans listeners use code “AGILEDEV” to receive $400 off their conference registration Visit well.tc/agile