A Confidence Built on Christ
Do you ever find it hard to let God work on your behalf? Are you tempted to trust in your own strength rather than let God work things out for you?
As believers, we have the most incredible opportunity to put our full trust and confidence in our heavenly Father. But, so often, we get caught in the trap of thinking “Surely I’m not the right person to do this” or “There’s too much against me for this to actually work out.”
Today on The Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast, Lynn Cowell will help us understand what it means to develop unshakable confidence built on Christ.
With today’s episode, you will…
- Grow your confidence in God as you hear references to stories in Scripture that show how He moved through others who trusted Him to do the impossible.
- Identify and address the fears that keep you stuck, and learn what practical steps to take to walk in your calling with confidence.
- Renew your passion to do what only you’ve been called to do, knowing it’s more important to please God than others.
- Discover more about unshakable confidence with Lynn’s Bible study, Make Your Move. Purchase the Bible study and DVD set today from Proverbs 31 Ministries’ online store.
- Is there a tween in your life who needs a little encouragement as she makes the transition from being a little girl to becoming a teenager? Check out Lynn’s book, Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You, available on the Proverbs 31 Ministries’ online store.
- Plan your next church women’s event with the Proverbs 31 Ministries’ speaker team in mind! Click here to inquire about having speakers like Lynn Cowell, Chrysal Evans Hurst, Nicki Koziarz and more at your next event.
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.