A Faithful Life and Legacy - with Special Guest Ernstena Parker Wood | Ep. 496
Today’s podcast is a real gift. It’s not every day we get to hear from a guest who is in their tenth decade of life, and has had not one, but two awesome marriages! Today Dr. Kim interviews Ernstena “Ernie” Parker Wood, who shares some stories of following God faithfully through life in ministry, marriage and widowhood, with wisdom and warmth. Don’t miss this one!
- Accountability is a biblical and helpful tool for growing in holiness. Our “78 Accountability Questions: A Simple Guide For Accountability Partners” resource is a simple guide to get you started and to share some vision for what an accountability partner can look like.
- Check out Dr. Kim’s Marriage Multiplier email! The Marriage Multiplier brings you 4 pieces of marriage wisdom in a quick, easy to read email.
- The Self Check In Guide is a great way to grow in self-awareness.
- Our Questions To Help Your Spouse Open Up resource is a simple way to help build the closeness between you and your spouse
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Ready to level up your marriage? With the Marriage Changers membership yet you get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like Tshirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!