A Homeschooling Q&A – Hf #237
It’s that time of year again: back to school! And over on Instagram all week we’ve been doing homeschooling Q&A’s and it’s brought up a ton of fun discussions. So we are bringing the Q&A to the podcast. Listen in:
Listen to the Podcast:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Find out more about Charlotte Mason homeschool here
- Find out homeschool laws in your state at HSLDA
- Book Recommendation: For the Children’s Sake
- Book Recommendation: A Charlotte Mason Companion
- Book Recommendation: Mother Culture
My favorite curriculum choices for a Charlotte Mason style homeschool:
- Sonlight – a literature based curriculum. While we ABSOLUTELY LOVE the books that Sonlight provides, the entire curriculum wasn’t for us. But we still purchase the book sets each year to use throughout our school year
- Master Books – If you are looking for an incredibly sound Christian curriculum that is Charlotte Mason based, then Master Books is the one for you! We did their math last year and loved it and we own several of their other books. We love Master Books!
- The Good and the Beautiful – a newer curriculum that is beautiful, stunning, and so inspiring! We are trying some of their curriculum this year to try it out!