A Return to Love with Marianne Williamson
Join #1 NYT best-selling author Marianne Williamson as she discusses how love is a miracle. Love is the ultimate purpose of your life. The only way for someone to be truly happy is to realize this purpose and to love unconditionally as God loves.
In this episode of The Good Mood Show, Marianne Williamson, author of four #1 best-selling books, including “A Return to Love” joins Matt O’Neill to talk about the lessons she has learned from A Course in Miracles. This conversation will deepen your understanding of love, happiness, and finding miracles amidst a world so desperate for healing.
Here are some power takeaways from today’s conversation:
- Loving leads to happiness.
- Always choose to forgive.
- Surrender to the miracles of God’s will.
- Practice love and compassion every day.
- Live with responsibility for the world’s healing.
[12:16 ] The True Meaning of Miracles:
True miracles do not happen when we make God our errand boy. True miracles happen when we realize God’s unconditional love for us. We can allow things to happen when we are dwelling in love.
[23:37 ] How to Be Loving and Trusting in the Moment:
The will of God is our highest joy. When we learn to be still and connect with God, we eventually see that His will for us is also our greatest good. This creates a fierce trust in God.
[28:26 ] The Daily Practice of Love and Compassion:
God placed us in roles where we can practice love and compassion daily. However, Marianne also emphasizes the practice of morning meditation to empower us to love better. She invites everyone to sign up for Mornings with Marianne.
[35:00 ] The Responsibility and Power of Love to Change the World:
The ultimate goal of love is not just to heal ourselves but also to heal others. We all have a responsibility to love one another; when we do, it has the power to change the world.
- [02:33 ] “God is love. We are creations of God. Our purpose on this earth is to love….That is when we’re happy.” [02:40 ]
- [12:20 ] “You can have a grievance, or you can have a miracle. You cannot have both.” [12:23 ]
- [14:03 ] “You were not created to be at the effect of lovelessness within yourself or anyone else.” [14:08 ]
- Connect with Marianne: Website | LinkedIn
- A Course in Miracles by Foundation for Inner Peace Everyday Grace
- Download the Good Mood Toolkit here!
- THE GOOD MOOD SHOW Podcast on Apple, Google, Spotify, Anchor, and more…
About the Guest: Marianne Williamson is an American author, a spiritual mentor, and a political activist. Four of her books have been recognized as New York Times bestsellers, and in 2020 she ran for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States. Marianne has been teaching the principles of A Course of Miracles for over thirty years, and in the process, she has brought hope, love, and joy into the world. Sign up for Mornings with Marianne or find one of her books on Amazon.