A Sleep Meditation for My Daughter 🥰
Almost every night, my daughter and I lay down for a meditation before bed. It’s a soothing ritual that gives her the chance to calm her body and mind, and also gives us precious, intimate moments together.
Tonight, I invite you to join me as I guide you through a meditation I wrote for her one night after she went to bed, with the intention that you can feel the love in the words, and the relaxation in your body, so you can easily drift off to sleep.
- How can you soothe yourself with tenderness and love tonight?
In the Morning
- How did you sleep last night?
- How did this meditation make you feel last night (if you can remember)?
- How can you treat yourself with tenderness today?
Check out all the deals from our incredible sponsors here --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sponsors
Become a PREMIUM MEMBER and get all these meditations AD-FREE! You can become a PREMIUM MEMBER easily through Patreon. Journal prompts are included with every episode and you can choose from three PREMIUM membership levels so you can find the one that works best for you! Learn more by clicking here --> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/premium
Download your FREE SLEEP COMPANION! It's full of journal prompts, affirmations and inspiration you can use before you go to bed or when you wake up. You can get it for free here -> https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleepcompanion
Want even more meditations created for women?
Subscribe to the other podcasts that are a part of the Women's Meditation Network!
1. Sleep Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/sleeppodcast
2. Morning Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/morningpodcast
3. Meditation for Women - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/podcast
4. Water & Nature Sounds - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/water
5. Ambient Sounds & ASMR - https://womensmeditationnetwork.com/ambient
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/sleepmeditationsforwomen/support