A Trending Issue: PSI Rates Expected to Increase
Questions and concerns about the recent and significant updates to Patient Safety Indicators (PSI) by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has prompted the return of Dr. James Kennedy, a subject matter expert on PSIs, to the next live edition of Talk Ten Tuesdays.
The live broadcast will also feature these other segments:
- Coding Report: Senior healthcare consultant and well-known national coding and health information management (HIM) leader Gloryanne Bryant will substitute for Laurie Johnson to report the latest coding news.
- CDI Report: Nationally recognized clinical documentation improvement (CDI) expert Cheryl Ericson, clinical program manager for Iodine Software, will have the Talk Ten Tuesdays CDI Report.
- RegWatch: Stanley Nachimson, former Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) career professional-turned-well-known healthcare IT authority, will report on the latest regulatory news coming out of Washington, D.C.
- News Desk: Timothy Powell, compliance expert and ICD10monitor national correspondent, will anchor the Talk Ten Tuesdays News Desk.
- TalkBack: Erica Remer, MD, founder and president of Erica Remer, MD, Inc., and Talk Ten Tuesdays co-host, will report on a subject that has caught her attention during her popular segment.
- Town Hall: Your questions will be answered live during this special interactive broadcast.