A Year In The Life, Lipsync Bamboozlement, and the One That Got Away...Again (w/ Mijon Zulu and Nick Probst)
Happy birthday, Whispering Huntys! Mijon and Nick are flying solo this week and celebrating the pod’s one-year anniversary. That’s a whole year we’ve been spilling tea, kiki-ing, and chatting it up with some of the most amazing guests we could have asked for. Now Mercury’s not in "Gatorade" quite yet (...is that right?) but it sure feels like it with all the craziness that’s been going on! This week we discuss what it means to be a whispering hunty, the flawlessness of the España finalists, and that absolutely bizarre episode of All Stars!
Also, remember to use code HUNTYS50 for 50% off new arrival merchandise at www.5equals10.com
On the pod:
Drag Race España episode 7, “Final Four”
- Why can’t anyone walk in heels?
- We love that the queens had to work with different body types
- We were so happy to see Envy Peru!
- Is Carmen Farala a shoe-in?
- Why we’re looking forward to the crowning
- Was this the best ever makeover challenge?
- Killer Queen’s words of wisdom
- What was the point of that triple lip sync?
- We love Pupi but...what was that makeover?
Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars season 6, episode 5, “Pink Table Talk”
- How dare they get rid of Scarlet?!
- Why was Ginger Minj handed this challenge win?
- Should Pandora have been in the bottom?
- Are the Drag Race producers after Jan?
- Kylie Sonique Love needs to go all the way!
- We love deep talks from drag queens
- We have no idea who’s going to win
- Seriously...what is up with this game within a game?
- Scarlet Envy better be back on Drag Race!
FOLLOW THE HUNTYS
Whispering Huntys is an Apocalypse Podcast Network Podcast.
Sign up to our Listserv: http://eepurl.com/hfnySr