A eulogy for a hospital, and everyone poops...microplastics
Physician mental health policy grades for every state, microplastics in stools all around the globe, and a moving eulogy for a hospital?
After penning a eulogy for the hospital that agreed to train her as a surgical resident, Lynsey Daniels, MD, (@DanielsLynsey) joins Nick to talk about the closure, the hospital's finals days, and moving forward.
Nick and Emi Okamoto, MD, talk about microplastics in people's stools all over the world and break down how states measure up with regard to mental health policy for physicians.
- Quiz (01:30)
- Microplastics in stools (05:55)
- States' grades for physician mental health (08:57)
- Interview with Lynsey Daniels, MD (17:15)
- Quiz References:
- Microplastics turning up in human stool
- Physician-friendly states for mental health: A review of medical boards
- A medical resident's eulogy for Hahnemann Hospital