A holistic approach to menopause - a doctors view
My guest this week is Dr. Julie Moltke a medical doctor whose focus is stress reduction, medicinal cannabis, and mental health.
She shares why she felt a holistic route was a better way to help her patients.
Now she spends part of her time working in a pain management clinic in Copenhagen, Denmark. She also owns and runs a retreat center in southern Sweden that focuses on mindfulness, yoga, and wellbeing.
Julie is the editor of a holistic health and cannabis blog and author of “A quick guide to CBD”.
We talk about
- Why should we look holistically at menopause
- Why stress reduction is the first step to helping women with menopause and perimenopause symptoms
- An understanding of CBD and how it works
- How to use CBD and how it can help with menopause symptoms
- 3 Best tips to managing menopause holistically
To learn more about Dr. Julie Moltke and her work connect with her here at https://www.drjuliemoltke.com/