AE 947 - Interview: How Australians Learn Languages with Bec & Penny from the Language Chats Podcast
Learn Australian English in each of these episodes of the Aussie English Podcast.
I had a great time chin-wagging with these two adorable mates from Melbourne, Australia!
Meet Bec and Penny, the content creators of Language Lovers Australia and the Language Chats podcast.
They initially got me on their podcast to talk about Aussie English. We now turn the tables as I got to interview them about how we Australians learn different languages.
We talked about the differences between learning languages in a community environment - like language meet ups, versus learning it properly in a classroom setting - like uni.
We also talked about what it takes to really discipline yourself in learning a foreign language; sticking to your schedule and making sure you always have progress.
Improve your listening skills today - listen, play & pause this episode - and start speaking like a native English speaker!
| SUBSCRIBE TO AE |
| FOLLOW AE |
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theaussieenglishpodcast/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/australia_english/
- Website - https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Aussie_English
| ENGLISH COURSES |
- Australian English Pronunciation - https://aussieenglish.com.au/australian-pronunciation-course/
- Phrasal Verbs - https://aussieenglish.com.au/effortless-phrasal-verb-course/
- Spoken English - https://aussieenglish.com.au/spoken-english-course/
| AE ACADEMY |
- Join here - https://aussieenglish.com.au/academy/
| AE PODCAST |