AE 949 - Aussie Slang: Out the Back of Bourke
Learn Australian English in this episode of the Aussie Slang series where I teach you how to use Australian slang - like a fair dinkum Australian!
In this episode, I am going to teach you the Aussie slang phrase "out the back of bourke".
Learn what it means and how you can use it in your daily conversations.
Improve your listening skills today - listen, play & pause this episode - and start speaking like a native English speaker!
If you're someone learning Australian English as a second language and you want to improve your pronunciation, reduce your foreign accent and sound more like an Australian when you speak English, check out my content at Aussie English - www.aussieenglish.com.au
And grab my Australian Pronunciation Course here - www.aussieenglish.com.au/courses
| SUBSCRIBE TO AE |
| FOLLOW AE |
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theaussieenglishpodcast/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/australia_english/
- Website - https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Aussie_English
| ENGLISH COURSES |
- Australian English Pronunciation - https://aussieenglish.com.au/australian-pronunciation-course/
- Phrasal Verbs - https://aussieenglish.com.au/effortless-phrasal-verb-course/
- Spoken English - https://aussieenglish.com.au/spoken-english-course/
| AE ACADEMY |
- Join here - https://aussieenglish.com.au/academy/
| AE PODCAST |
- Free Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/podcast-episodes/
- Premium Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/the-premium-podcast/
*** Music from Artlist - License Number 524222 ***