AE 952 - Expression: Scaredy Cat
Learn Australian English in this Expression episode of the Aussie English Podcast.
These episodes aim to teach you common English expressions as well as give you a fair dinkum true-blue dose of Aussie culture, history, and news and current affairs.
In today's episode, I teach you all about the English expression "scaredy cat".
Listen in and watch as I tell you the origin of the expression, give examples on how to use the expression, and run by a pronunciation exercise.
Also, learn the story of a lost Maremmano-Abruzzese Sheepdog or Maremma.
And lastly, I give you cat facts about Australia!
Improve your listening skills today - listen, play & pause this episode - and start speaking like a native English speaker!
| SUBSCRIBE TO AE |
| FOLLOW AE |
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theaussieenglishpodcast/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/australia_english/
- Website - https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Aussie_English
| ENGLISH COURSES |
- Australian English Pronunciation - https://aussieenglish.com.au/australian-pronunciation-course/
- Phrasal Verbs - https://aussieenglish.com.au/effortless-phrasal-verb-course/
- Spoken English - https://aussieenglish.com.au/spoken-english-course/
| AE ACADEMY |
- Join here - https://aussieenglish.com.au/academy/
| AE PODCAST |
- Free Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/podcast-episodes/
- Premium Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/the-premium-podcast/
*** Music from Artlist - License Number 524222 ***