AE 953 - Aussie Slang: Go Bananas
Learn Australian English in this episode of the Aussie Slang series where I teach you how to use Australian slang - like a fair dinkum Australian!
In this episode, I am going to teach you the Aussie slang phrase "go bananas".
No, we don't need bananas on hand while saying this expression.
Learn what it means and how you can use it in your daily conversations.
Improve your listening skills today - listen, play & pause this episode - and start speaking like a native English speaker!
| SUBSCRIBE TO AE |
| FOLLOW AE |
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theaussieenglishpodcast/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/australia_english/
- Website - https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Aussie_English
| ENGLISH COURSES |
- Australian English Pronunciation - https://aussieenglish.com.au/australian-pronunciation-course/
- Phrasal Verbs - https://aussieenglish.com.au/effortless-phrasal-verb-course/
- Spoken English - https://aussieenglish.com.au/spoken-english-course/
| AE ACADEMY |
- Join here - https://aussieenglish.com.au/academy/
| AE PODCAST |
- Free Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/podcast-episodes/
- Premium Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/the-premium-podcast/
*** Music from Artlist - License Number 524222 ***