AE 966 - 11 English Phrases To Sound Like A Native English Speaker
👉 Download the PDF Worksheet:
👉 Listen to this episode on the podcast: https://www.aussieenglish.com.au/966
👉 Join my 5-Day FREE English Course: https://www.aussieenglish.com.au/free-course/
👉 Join the Premium Podcast here & access 900+ episodes: https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
australianaccent #aussieenglish #learnenglishwithpete #australianenglish #learnenglishonline
Learn Australian English in each of these episodes of the Aussie English podcast!
Here are 11 awesome, fair-dinkum, true blue Australian English phrases that you can use in your everyday conversations!
For each phrase that I will talk about, I will explain the meaning of each phrase so that you have a true understanding of what it means.
Also, I will be giving you situations where you can use each phrase - in real life English conversations.
As a bonus, I will be telling you synonyms for these phrases - so you don't 'overuse' what you learn today.
Oh, and another bonus, I'll remind you how to pronounce the words correctly. Note that some of these phrases are being contracted; the sounds are shortened; so that you sound just like a native English speaker.
Phrase #1: Are you kidding?
Phrase #2: As if!
Phrase #3: That's epic!
Phrase #4: No worries!
Phrase #5: Tough luck.
Phrase #6: Catch ya (later)
Phrase #7: Sorry
Phrase #8: What's going on?
Phrase #9: Chugging along
Phrase #10: I'm wrecked.
Phrase #11: I'm going to bail
Start practicing these on a daily basis, don't forget to download the FREE worksheet and make up your own sentences for each.
As an added CHALLENGE: try to come up with a scenario where all 11 phrases are used correctly. No, it doesn't have to be in order (hah, tough luck on that!), as long as the story makes sense, of course!
Improve your listening skills today - listen, play & pause this episode - and start speaking like a native English speaker!
If you're someone learning Australian English as a second language and you want to improve your pronunciation, reduce your foreign accent and sound more like an Australian when you speak English, check out my content at Aussie English - www.aussieenglish.com.au
And grab my Australian Pronunciation Course here - www.aussieenglish.com.au/courses
| SUBSCRIBE TO AE |
| FOLLOW AE |
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theaussieenglishpodcast/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/australia_english/
- Website - https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Aussie_English
| ENGLISH COURSES |
- Australian English Pronunciation - https://aussieenglish.com.au/australian-pronunciation-course/
- Phrasal Verbs - https://aussieenglish.com.au/effortless-phrasal-verb-course/
- Spoken English - https://aussieenglish.com.au/spoken-english-course/
| AE ACADEMY |
- Join here - https://aussieenglish.com.au/academy/
| AE PODCAST |
- Free Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/podcast-episodes/
- Premium Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/the-premium-podcast/
*** Music from Artlist - License Number 524222 ***