AJ Wilcox – Get Yourself Noticed by the Right People – Why LinkedIn Lead Generation Might be Perfect for Your Business (AoL 126)
When many of us online business folks think of running an ad campaign, we immediately think of Facebook. However, that market is totally saturated and it might not be the greatest fit for your business - especially if your customers are other businesses.
If you think that might be the case, today's guest, AJ Wilcox, might just be your new favorite marketer. His specialty is helping B2B businesses market on LinkedIn.
This is an almost a nonexistent niche. In fact, when AJ was learning about it, he realized there were relatively no search results for LinkedIn Ad Campaigns. So he's definitely the guy to know!
In today's chat with AJ, Harrison and I discover who this opportunity is a good match for and some key things to know when you're getting your feet wet!
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
* What did AJ do before he started his own marketing business? 10:22
* What's the difference between doing ads on LinkedIn vs other social media platforms? 12:40
* Are the ads on LinkedIn strictly B2B or is there room for B2C advertising? 14:41
* What's the UI like for LinkedIn when it comes to placing ads? 18:13
* What should newbies consider when they're first placing ads on LinkedIn? 19:33
* What's a good way for a beginner to budget their ads so that they actually move the needle? 21:44
* How has LinkedIn changed over the years as a whole? 24:39
* How is videos changing LinkedIn and can people use them in ads? 28:35
* What are the metrics that matter on LinkedIn when someone is running a campaign? 31:43
* What are mistakes that newbies make when they're starting with marketing on LinkedIn? 33:45
* Are there some trends that AJ sees on the horizon? 36:35
* Might LinkedIn start using Chatbots and other AI on their site soon? 39:05
* What does AJ think about the barriers that are preventing social media platforms from fully utilizing AI? 42:49
* What's the experience like to work with AJ? 44:21
* How does he incorporate his faith into his business? 46:49
* What's he looking forward to in the future? 48:26
* What are AJ's top 3 favorite podcasts? 49:23
* If LinkedIn wasn't a thing, what would he be doing? 50:52
* One thing all high school students must know? 51:47
* Something under $100 that has changed his life? 53:58
* What's the secret to achieving personal freedom? 55:23
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
AJ Online: B2Linked, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
Myr Bacun AoL Interview on LinkedIn Groups
Jordan Harbinger Show
Bad Crypto Podcast
Social Media M...
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store