AMAZING TECHNIQUES TO FIND PEACE & HEAL FROM TRAUMA ONCE & FOR ALL, EVEN PTSD!!! Plus guided meditations! Dr. James S. Gordon
If you’ve ever wanted to feel greater peace and wholeness in your life then do we have The Transformation show for you!
Today I”ll be talking with Dr. James S. Gordon, Harvard educated psychiatrist, research at the National Institute of Mental Health, chairman of the White House Commission of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy clinical professor at Georgetown Medical School, and the author of one of the most important books I’ve ever read, The Transformation.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about discovering wholeness and healing after trauma, to live your greatest life.
- What are the two common and dangerous misconceptions about psychological trauma?
- Do we all have traumas?
- Do traumas have to affect us for our entire lives?
- Are we “broken” and “unfixable”?
- What’s wrong with us being “diagnosed”?
- What’s the mind-body connection with trauma?
- How much would the world change if we healed our childhood traumas?
- Who was Azhaar and what happened on 60 minutes?
- How can doing “drawings” help us???
- What is the “soft belly” meditation?
- Why is meditation the antidote from trauma?
- What are the three types of meditation?
- What is the technique of shaking and dancing???
- How does shaking and dancing help people???
- What’s a technique of forced laughter?
- What’s the importance of making friends with our emotions?
- What does it mean to have a dialogue with an emotion?
- How do we access inner guidance???
- What’s a guided meditation to tap in to an inner guide?
- To find out more visit: CMBM.org
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive