ASP 4, fisher-poet Holly Hughes
In conversation writer Holly Hughes:
- Early years on the waters of Alaska as a fisher and operating a salmon tender.
- As a mariner, the necessity of paying full attention and its influence on writing.
- Holly reads from Sailing by Ravens.
- A reading from Passings, which was recently awarded the American Book Award.
- Choosing full engagement with both the challenge and beauty of our circumstances.
- Reading from Holly’s newly released book, Hold Fast.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store